This crazy mid-season weather requires an injection of Street Style inspiration.
I originally posted this ‘Shop The Look’ last year but I think it is still totally relevant – no matter if you’re in the northern hemisphere where it’s just starting to warm up ( hello Aimee! ) or here in the southern ‘sphere where it’s threatening to start cooling down – so I’ve given it a TBL 2016 update. You’re welcome ;) Now, it’s time to get dressed. Fashion up!
SHOP THE LOOK
- The relaxed sporty fit of these natural denim Assembly shorts. Tick. Available from The Iconic, here.
- Classic denim from Australian fashion royalty, Sass and Bide. Buy The Curler shorts in Vintage indigo, here.
- Star print denim shorts from Saint Laurent at My Theresa. Need I say more? Shop here.
- Bringing sexy back. Cupid No 2 cut-offs from One Teaspoon, here. Crushing.
- The High Boy short by Nobody at David Jones, here.
- The Olivia Heel from Camilla and Marc, here. Designed in Australia. Hand-crafted in Italy.
- More leather from Camilla and Marc! I love this – the Metaphysical Skirt, here.
- You know I am crazy for Zimmermann :) Look at their beautiful filigree leather collar.
- Local-lust. The Spell Muse Fringe Bag, here.
- Manning Cartell give great boot. Crushing on their sport-luxe Kick Starter Boote, here.