This crazy mid-season weather requires an injection of Street Style inspiration.
I originally posted this ‘Shop The Look’ last year but I think it is still totally relevant – no matter if you’re in the northern hemisphere where it’s just starting to warm up ( hello Aimee! ) or here in the southern ‘sphere where it’s threatening to start cooling down – so I’ve given it a TBL 2016 update. You’re welcome ;) Now, it’s time to get dressed. Fashion up!
SHOP THE LOOK
- The relaxed sporty fit of these natural denim Assembly shorts. Tick. Available from The Iconic, here.
- Classic denim from Australian fashion royalty, Sass and Bide. Buy The Curler shorts in Vintage indigo, here.
- Star print denim shorts from Saint Laurent at My Theresa. Need I say more? Shop here.
- Bringing sexy back. Cupid No 2 cut-offs from One Teaspoon, here. Crushing.
- The High Boy short by Nobody at David Jones, here.
- The Olivia Heel from Camilla and Marc, here. Designed in Australia. Hand-crafted in Italy.
- More leather from Camilla and Marc! I love this – the Metaphysical Skirt, here.
- You know I am crazy for Zimmermann :) Look at their beautiful filigree leather collar.
- Local-lust. The Spell Muse Fringe Bag, here.
- Manning Cartell give great boot. Crushing on their sport-luxe Kick Starter Boote, here.
What do you like to team your denim and leather with? What’s your favourite way to dress when the seasons are in transition? Let’s talk dress-ups in the comments below. XO