When I flew down to Sydney to photograph recipes with Monty and Jaci Koludrovic at Icebergs Dining Room a few months back, I had no plans to include a chia breakfast pudding! I was however still on my 28-day detox and am a HUGE fan of chia puddings, so really – the stars were aligned when Monty brought me this beautiful morsel from the kitchens of Icebergs Terrace.
And before I ate it, I photographed it.
As any good blogger will do ;) And then I chased down the recipe to share with you all!! Hooray!
So here it is – with wishes of a gorgeous, healthy start to your day. Enjoy. XO
Strawberry & Almond Chia Pudding Recipe
- 3/4 cup Almond milk
- 3 Tbsp black Chia seeds
- Natural yoghurt
- Strawberry compote or nice quality jam
- Roasted slithered nuts
- Fresh strawberries
- Edible flowers
- Mix almond milk and Chia seeds.
- Let the mix set for around 15 minutes before checking the consistency and adding a little more almond milk if needed.
- Layer the chia mix into a glass with the strawberry compote and yogurt.
- Top with fresh strawberries, nuts and edible flowers.
- Voila! Serve. Enjoy. Smile.
That little edible flowers detail came with the recipe but my pudding was delivered flower-free! Wahhhh ;) Now I just HAVE to go back and do it all again. Hee Hee. I will keep you updated.
But until then, let’s make our own. And talk puddings in the comments below – what’s your favourite pudding recipe?
Subscribe to The Beautiful Lens Mailing List.
Sign up now and don’t miss a thing! XO